THIS WAS A LITTLE HARDER, BUT I BOUGHT MOST OF MIKE’S GIFTS ALREADY WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT INCLUDE SOME OF THESE (SHHH)…
SO, I ROUNDED UP SOME OF MY FAVORITE GIFT OPTIONS FOR THE WONDERFUL MEN IN OUR LIVES:
1. WOOD DOCKING STATION ($25) : This piece is perfect for all ages. It keeps all of the necessities organized. And, the price is marvelous.
2. BRIC’S TRAVEL BACKPACK ($56): This waterproof, sleek backpack is perfect for one night getaways, hiking or everyday gym clothes. And, the quality is exceptional. My luggage is from this same company.
3. IPHONE CASE/ WALLET ($50): This bad boy comes in multiple colors and would be the perfect gift. I love the cognac color the best.
4. DIOR SAUVAGE DEODORANT SPRAY ($28): This is a great stocking stuffer or extra sussie to add to the list. We smelled this cologne in Sephora, and both my hubby and I loved it.
5. J.CREW SHEEPSKIN, FLANNEL LINED GLOVES ($26): What man doesn’t need a fabulous pair of gloves?!! This color and style is so classic. They come in black too.
6. J.CREW WOOL SOCKS ($8): This is a stocker stuffer every year. Warm, cute socks are the perfect accessory for every man. Linked a few of my favorites below.
7. FLYE SPORT BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES ($50): These sporty, water- and sweat-resistant earbuds fit superb and contour the back of the ear to keep everything in place. These keep selling out so snag a pair asap!!
8. RAY-BAN AVIATOR CLASSIC ($153): These are just classic. My husband’s favorite sunnies because they are lightweight and simple. Free shipping and free returns so YEH!! Snag a pair for those special men in your life.
Let me know if there is anything else that you need help with during the holidays. I am still on the hunt for a few more sussies.
Hope that you have a marvelous week.